Morrison Water Services understands the demands of the regulated water sector, and has a long history and significant experience in the delivery of water and wastewater services. Our focus as a company is to support our clients to meet their business plan targets in relation to key outcome such as the reduction in leakage and maintaining water quality, elimination of flooding and associated pollution incidents. Our business can offer a broad range of support that includes a full managed service or specialist application of innovative technologies to address the challenges faced by the water sector. Examples of our comprehensive technical capabilities are detailed below.
- Major complex capital project delivery
- Specialist asset health investigation
- Network (infrastructure) and above ground (non-infrastructure) turnkey services, including MEICAT
- Large diameter pipeline repairs, renewal and new build
- Specialist sewer renovation lining technologies
- Aquaduct repair and renovation services
- Water and wastewater Repair & Maintenance
- Wastewater rising mains renovation
- Water quality cleaning techniques
- Water metering and associated services
- Water and wastewater developer services
In all that we deliver for our clients we exploit the use of innovation to help us deliver efficiencies, excellence in customer service, engagement with broader stakeholders and with a methodology which supports our clients carbon net zero aspirations.